Toyota 60 Rear Axles
New at Thompson's Foothill Offroad!
Foothill's Toyota 60 rear axle is a unique axle for the Toyota pickup or Four Runner owner. Get the best of both worlds in this hybrid axle — Dana 60 strength in the middle, Toyota strength in the brakes. The key element is an exclusive axle shaft that allows use of a Dana 60 differential with Toyota brakes. Axles are available complete or without brakes so that you can use your existing brakes. You can also avoid driveshaft modifications by replacing the flange and U-joint with our conversion U-joint. Our axles feature:
- Dana 60 center section and axle tubes
- Spicer ring & pinion sets (ratio of your choice)
- Timken differential bearings
- Spicer small parts (seals, yoke, hardware)
- 35 spline alloy axle shafts
- U bolt style yoke
- Differential of choice (open, limited slip, or locker)
- 6 lug wheel pattern
- Toyota wheel bearings
- Metric brake lines
- Toyota drum brakes
- Toyota parking brake system
Rear axles are built to your specifications. Upon placement of order, a build sheet will be completed that shows the width, pinion angle, spring location and lift, lug pattern, gear ratio choice, brake choice, and locker choice.
- High pinion (reverse rotation) housing
- Tera 60 housing
- Conversion U-joint for Toyota driveshaft
Our axles include a 24 month/24,000 mile warranty on workmanship and warranties on all aftermarket products are honored.